Saturday, May 4, 2013

Gathering Time Packet

My goal to complete one new TPT item over the weekend was a success. For gathering time, I wanted some cards that would help students to correspond the days of the week with a picture to jog their memory, so I decided to make my own gathering time packet. It includes cards for weather, months, and days of the week. All you have to do is print, laminate, and cut them out. I am excited to share it as my newest TPT item, and I hope it is something that can be useful for you!! 

May 31, 2013 - I am excited about the improved Gathering Time Packet!! I think it's a wonderful tool to use during circle time when you have special needs students or ELL students. The new packet is still at the same links below.

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Gathering-Time-Packet

http://www.teachersnotebook.com/product/tnw1988/gathering-time-packet-great-for-special-education-and-ell-students









Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Hi there, I am also a teacher and Can you tell me how to use that Time Gathering Pack? Maybe It could be useful for me,.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fajar! The packet has cards that you print, laminate, and cut out. There are cards for weather, months, and days of the week. There are also pictures included on the cards. The pictures on the weather are of course about weather, The pictures on the month cards correspond with the holidays or seasons, and the days of the week have pictures that help jog their memory on each day. You can see samples of the pages at my TPT store. Thank you for your interest. :-)

    http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Gathering-Time-Packet

    ReplyDelete