Sunday, June 30, 2013

Favorite Things Linky ~ I'm late!!

The Favorite Things linky started on Thursday. Normally, I would wait until the next link up, but I loved this past Thursday’s topic, Beauty Basics! I’m not really sure why I got excited over this topic because I am still an amateur when it comes to make-up, but I do have a few favorite skin products. 

Favorite Graphic

#1 – Aqua Glygolic Cleansing Skincare Kit
It comes with the cleanser, toner, and repairing lotion. I have really oily skin and I had a terrible amount of blackheads. This is the only thing that I have found to clear up my blackhead issue! I am in my mid 20’s, but it still made my skin look more youthful, too! I have been using it every other night because it can make your skin more sensitive to the sun.


#2 – Oxy Acne Medication w/ 10% Benzoyl Peroxide
This stuff is awesome! At age 23, I began breaking out on my back. Crazy body changes!! I tried this and my back cleared up in about 2 weeks! I also use it on my face in the mornings along with a lotion. I wasn’t kidding when I said I have oily skin.


 #3 – CeraVe AM Face Lotion
I use this after using the Oxy cleanser. Using these products eliminates the oil production, so I use a lotion to keep my face from totally drying out. I love this lotion. It doesn’t feel greasy or heavy on your skin, and it doesn’t cause breakouts. Plus, it has sun protection (SPF 30). There is also one for PM. I haven’t used it, though.


#4 – Avon Pressed Mineral Foundation
I have been using this for a while. I love mineral make-up. It feels really light on your skin and it doesn't come off easily. From my understanding, mineral make-up is supposed to be better for your skin, too. I haven’t done a great deal of research on this, nor do I know if one line of mineral make-up is healthier than another. I would love to hear your thoughts on this. Anyway, my biggest reasons for buying the Avon brand are price and it’s pressed! How many lines of mineral make-up do you see that are pressed? I don’t like the messy powder.


I am still on the hunt for a favorite lotion, eye liner, and hair products. I am not sure if I’ll ever find favorite hair products! I think my biggest challenge is finding these things on a budget. My husband and I are working hard to pay off our school loans, so I have to be careful. I would love to hear what others use, especially if it’s reasonably priced!


Don’t forget to enter my Bloglovin giveaway! It has one more day left! 
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment