Thursday, June 13, 2013

Fun in the Sun and Favorite Things Linky


FunLinkyButton photo e6c80405-65e2-4a02-afe1-3739a22c5182_zpsdad17131.jpg

I am linking up with Mrs. Russell's Room today! I haven't done anything for myself this week, but my husband and I did go swimming over the weekend! It was very relaxing! I hope to do that a lot more this summer. There is something so calming about being near water. It also allows me to read my books on my kindle without feeling guilty!! 

Actually, I did do something for myself on Monday night. I kicked back and watched a movie! That is something I rarely ever do! 

Favorite Things Linky

Favorite Graphic

This is a linky party by Across the Hall in 2nd. I decided to do it because it went along with my weekend. Some of my must haves for a pool day are: 

Kindle Fire


COMFY Flip Flops
Sunglasses
Beach Bag


(I love anything with a paisley pattern!)


Blogging about this has made me really want to go back to the swimming pool!! I'll be making arrangements soon for this. :-) Right now, it's back to my unit on fractions! My goal is to have it done by the end of June. Making units can be a bit time consuming.

 I would love to hear what everyone else's plans have been this week. I hope something fun was thrown in there! 





Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Swimming sounds relaxing and fun! ;) My husband is a swimmer...I on the other hand am not...so, I just hang on to him whenever we go to the beach! He's like my own personal human flotie device! :) I am a Kindle Fire junkie too! I take it with me EVERYWHERE I go! Cell phone, debit card, Kindle Fire...EVERYWHERE! ;) I also love paisley too! :) Thanks so much for linking up! :) I really enjoyed reading your post today! ;)
    XOXO,
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sunglasses are a definite must! I need a new pair because mine keep slipping down my nose when I apply sunscreen!

    Thanks so much for linking up, Tasha!

    Halle
    Across the Hall in 2nd Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tasha! I need a Kindle Fire, I have a Nook & I can't read it in the sun!! I just found your blog, I'm follower #50!

    ✿Sue✿
    Science for Kids Blog

    ReplyDelete