Monday, June 3, 2013

Guest Blogger on Teacher Mom of 3 & Monday Made It

Hello everyone!! I am excited to share that I am a guest blogger today on Teacher Mom of 3. The post is called "Tips for the Challenges of Autism". Please head over to Teacher Mom of 3 and read my post! You will find other useful information from her, too! She is a wonderful blogger and has been so helpful.

So, this is my first time doing Monday Made It with 4th Grade Frolics. Since this is my first time, this one will be kind of short. Anyway, I have started making lanyards and other jewelry. This will be a fun way to share some of the things that I make over the summer!! I may even give one or two away! 


Okay, so I am a new blogger and cannot figure out how to add a link to this picture. I'm sure it's simple!! Can someone explain this to me, please? You can click on 4th Grade Frolics to visit the page.

Here is my new lanyard!! I'm not really a photographer, so I know the lighting and all that is not the best. The charms say school on them! 




Just so everyone knows, I am working on a fraction unit. I can't wait to get it completed! I hope everyone has a wonderful Monday!!
Pin It!

12 comments:

  1. Your lanyard is adorable! I have never tried making a lanyard, and I even went to girl scout camp for over 7 years! Guess I missed that craft! I am your newest follower- I found you through the Monday Make It and am always looking for another special ed. blogger! I teach students with emotional and behavior disorders!

    Mary
    Teaching Special Kids

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mary, it is really easy! It's like therapy for me. :-) I am a new teacher, so I like learning from the more experienced teachers. I read your most recent post and I think that it is great that you kept a reflection journal. I reflect in my mind, but forget it all! I think I will try that this upcoming year.

      Delete
  2. When you insert your picture in your post, select it (click it until it has a bluish box over it) and then just click the link button. It will ask you where you want to link it to, and if you'd like it to open in a new page. Since you didn't highlight a phrase the "display text" box is empty, and you don't need to since all they have to do is click the picture. (I hope that makes some sense!)

    As far as my linky... I'll put up a new recipe each Monday all summer, but each linky will be open for a week. Feel free to join in this week if you'd like! :)

    Christy
    Teaching Tales Along the Yellow Brick Road

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the directions!! I will try to add a recipe before the week is over. :-) Thank you!

      Delete
  3. Hi~I read your post over Teacher Mom of 3 and your post here. :) Cute blog. I'm your newest follower and I think you're doing a great job. :)
    Brandee @ Creating Lifelong Learners

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Brandee for the encouraging post!! I am also following you. Cute haircut!!

      Delete
  4. I LOVE that lanyard! Many of the teachers at my school got new, fancy lanyards for Christmas and now I am itching for one:) Looking forward to seeing your fraction unit!
    ~Holly
    Fourth Grade Flipper

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Holly! They are really fun to make and do not cost as much as a pre-made lanyard when you catch the beads and stuff on sale. I like to shop at the Goodwill and other thrift stores for beads or old jewelry to use.

      Delete
  5. Awesome lanyard. I need to change mine since I have had the same one for two years now.

    littlelearnersinc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. In another month, I am going to try and do a giveaway for a lanyard. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your lanyard. I never thought about making my own. I have made some other pendant kind of jewelry but now I will definitely have to try it. Thanks for the inspiration.

    Heather
    room 4 imagination

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heather, you'll have to post a pic when you are done! I'd love to see it. :-)

    ReplyDelete