Wednesday, June 5, 2013

I {Heart} Recess link up for June Goals

I {Heart} Recess


I am linking up with I {Heart} Recess to share my June goals! I've been seeing the June goals on other blogs and loved it! I finally found my way to the page that does the link up. :-) 



Personal: I hate to say it, but sometimes I can just be plain ole' lazy! I get stuff out of its place and I am bad not to put it back. It's something that I am not proud of sharing! I have been doing better, but I still need to improve some more. Does anyone have any tips on staying organized in your home??

Family: I want to take advantage of the time I have with my husband and dog this summer. I miss that quality time when life gets hectic. Yes, our dog is our child. :-)

Health: I am a chronic worrier. I get mad at myself because I let my mind run away with me. Most of the things I worry over are silly and I have no control over them. Life is too short to be weighted down with things that are going to happen regardless of how you feel about them. This will probably be an ongoing goal, not just for June!! 

School: I need to study up on the Common Core some more. I am a new teacher, and so the language is taking a little while to get used to. Several experienced teachers have told me they've had to get used to the language, too! So, maybe it's not just because I am new. 

Blog/TPT: Right now, I am working on a fractions unit. My goal is to have 30 worksheets in it. I hope I can do it before June is up! 

Read: I have started a book study that Best Practices 4 Teaching has started. She has been super busy, and she hasn't had time to post about any topics yet. I am excited about getting started! My husband wants me to go to the stockyard with him this week, so I guess that will be a good time to get ahead on it. 
Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Hey Tasha! I'm your newest follower!! I agree with your June goal about health. I worry a little too much. I need to have MORE FAITH!! =) I look forward to reading your posts this summer!

    ((HUGS))
    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen sister! Ditto about the posts!!

      Delete
  2. Hi Tasha!

    I actually found you through your comment on Teise's Tidbits. I'm going to check out the workout videos you recommended. Have you ever tried Melissa Bender's workouts? They are free and posted on her blog www.benderfitness.com. You can read about what each workout entails before watching it. I love the workouts!

    Following you now :)

    Wendy
    Read With Me ABC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never heard of Melissa Bender. I will have to go check her out! Thank you for the info! I am going to check out your blog now and become a follower. :-)

      Delete