Sunday, June 2, 2013

June Currently


I have linked up with Oh' Boy Fourth Grade! If you are not familiar with this, she posts a currently in return for you to comment on 3 other blogs. Thank you Mechele for this info!



Listening: I am listening to the coffee brew. Even when it's summer, I try to wake up at 5. That hasn't happened the last few mornings because the sound on my phone is no more! I still have my outdated, small LG flip phone. It's time for an upgrade!! 

Loving: I am absolutely loving the blog world! I have connected with some really cool teachers. Not only that, I have found really cool ideas that have inspired me as a teacher. A+ to the teacher bloggers!! 

Thinking: I have mentioned before that I am not a heels gal, so I feel challenged on Sundays at times. This morning it's raining, so I don't want to wear sandals either! If that's the worse thing to worry about this morning, I am in pretty good shape! 

Wanting: I haven't been swimming much for the past few summers because of school. I will be going to the pool this summer!! It would be even better to have a pool in my back yard! 

Needing: My last day of school was on May 22nd. Even though I've been out since then, I have not slowed down! Today is going to be a restful day for me and I can't wait for my Sunday, afternoon nap!

3 Vacay Essentials: I'm not really sure if we'll be going on vacation this summer. We've been listening to Dave Ramsey, and we're ready to be completely debt free. I feel like such a prisoner when I owe someone even a small amount. He always says, "Get mad!" Well, I am mad and ready to buckle down! My 3 essentials will always be useful for the poolside, too. ;-) 

Pin It!

10 comments:

  1. I love my old phone! Don't give in too easily! Enjoy sleeping in, it is such a luxury. I was awake early today, because my body still knows I have 20 school days left to go! I also should be working on report cards, not procrastinating, but honestly I love to read blogs!
    Have a great Sunday!
    Sidney
    Teachingisagift

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my phone, too! It has lasted forever. I spent $10 on it, and it has been the best phone! I enjoy reading blogs, too!! I am following both of your blogs. They are really nice! I hope you have a great Sunday, too!


    ReplyDelete
  3. May 22? Wow, you lucky:) We just got out the 28th and everyone is saying I'm lucky BUT we have to go back the end of July! Talk about a short vacay! I love listening to coffee brew too! I'm a coffee-aholic:) Visiting from the linky:)

    4th Grade Frolics

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! That is a short break! Enjoy it while it's here! We'll all be starting back before we know it. Thank you for visiting!

      Delete
  4. Waking up at 5 intentionally?! Well done for even having those thoughts when you have started your summer vacation. Like you I am also enjoying learning new things about blogging. I love your blog layout.
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm crazy I know! :-) It's not always easy to do, but I feel better when I do. Thank you for the compliment! Enjoy your summer and keep in touch!

      Delete
  5. Swimming seems like such a luxury as an adult! I used to swim constantly as a child but now, not so much. I actually just went to the pool at my gym yesterday - much needed!

    I found your blog through Teacher Mom of 3's Guest Blogger post and I am impressed! I too work with students of all disabilities, but many of my students are on the spectrum. I loved reading your guest post - really nailed it! I am your newest follower :)

    Rae
    Mindful Rambles

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was the same as a child, but totally agree it is a luxury as an adult!! Thank you for the kind words. :-) I am also following you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Tasha! Welcome to the blogging world. Thanks so much for stopping by my page. I wanted to e-mail you back, but you are still a "No Reply Blogger." If you want to find out how to not be one, click here

    Sounds like your summer is off to a busy, but good start. I have a friend who is really into Dave Ramsey. It sounds like he has some really sound advice. Even though you are staying local, I hope you have a great summer!

    Becky
    Compassionate Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Becky,
    Thank you for the advice. I had no idea that I was a no reply blogger! LOL. I'm going to check into this right away! I hope you have a great summer also!



    ReplyDelete