Monday, June 17, 2013

Monday Made It Linky with 4th Grade Frolics

I am linking up with 4th Grade Frolics!! 


Bible school started last night, so that is all that has been in my brain this past week!! This upcoming school year and everything else has been pushed to the side until the end of this week. I felt lead to direct this year, so I have been in charge of coming up with the curriculum, theme, music, decorations, etc. I also have the responsibilities of keeping up with nightly attendance and that sort of thing. To keep myself organized, I made some forms for myself. I also made our certificates, which I am quite proud of. In the past, we used Lifeway curriculum. This year we have came up with our own way, so that is why I made certificates. Here are some of the forms: 


This helps me to keep up with the attendance each night, so I can easily and quickly add them up at the end and find our average. I also made a place to keep up with our offering each night. Our offering is going to the Gideon ministry this year. It's an awesome organization that raises money to give Bibles. 100% of the money you give goes straight into purchasing Bibles. 


This is the form that teachers use each night to check their class attendance. They can quickly fill it out and bring it to me. This is also my way of getting all the names for certificates! 


I have to make some time to go purchase some nice certificate paper this week!!

I know this isn't anything to get excited over, but it's all I had time for this past week! I felt like sharing because I thought someone else might would want them and it'd save you some time on making them. I have considered putting these forms in my TPT store, but I am not really sure since it isn't "school" related. Does anyone else add things like this to your TPT store? If I decide not to, I still don't mind sharing! I hope everyone has a fabulous Monday! 






Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I know how time consuming (and fun and exhaustigng) VBS can be, just teaching one class, so I can't even imagine how it must be to be the person in charge. I know you'll be glad when it is all over :)

    Erin
    Shenanigans in 6th Grade Math

    ReplyDelete