Monday, June 24, 2013

Monday Made It Linky

Hello everyone!! Friday was the last night of Bible school. I can finally breathe....maybe!! I start common core training tomorrow and I have a meeting with some of the school staff, so this will be another busy week. I was hoping to finish my fractions unit by the end of June, but it's not looking that way. I've not completely given up hope. We'll see.
Again, this isn't much, but I have a reason for making this little picture. I am a chronic worrier and I worry about what others think a lot of times when it shouldn't matter. I felt like I needed to make something to sit on my desk as a reminder. It's a quote from Beth Moore. If you haven't heard of her, I hope you look her up. She is an inspiration to me!! I would love to share one of her amazing stories, but I'll save it for another day.


Let your light shine today, but let your personality blossom, too. You don't have to be a people-pleaser, just a people-lover. ~ Beth Moore

I love love love this quote! I am going to have to run to Hobby Lobby and find a pretty frame to put it in. I will post another/better picture when I have it framed. I am considering making one for my sped friend that I'll be working with, too. She has been so helpful this summer, and she says she is a chronic worrier, too!! 

I hope to start sharing some classroom made its after this week. I am starting at a new school and I will know more about my room and such this Friday!! 

I got this cute free frame from Jessica Stanford's TPT store. You can also visit her blog at Mrs. Stanford's Class

Enjoy your week! 


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment