Thursday, July 4, 2013

Throwback Thursday and a Sale

Happy Independence Day friends!! 
To celebrate, I am having a 20% off sale today and tomorrow!
Please go browse my TpT store.
I have a lot of free items, too!


This is my first time linking up with Throwback Thursday


This is not a new freebie, but I love the activity Counting and Identifying Numbers 1-10 with Bugs and Farm Animals. It is common core aligned (PK.CC.1). You just print and laminate the activity to prepare, and you will need a dry erase marker. Students will count the animals or bugs and circle (identify) the correct number that matches the amount that they counted. This is a great activity for special needs students in grades K-2, also. You can go to my TpT store to download it for free! If you do, I would really appreciate some feedback! I love hearing from my customers and it helps me to make better products.



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment