Monday, October 14, 2013

October Currently - I'm late!!



I am so excited about doing the October Currently! These are so fun, but I haven't done it in a few months. I'm also late for this one! I've had some technical issues, so that explains why my currently is small. Anyway, here we go....

Listening - I have recently discovered The Piano Guys. I guess the way to describe them would be that they mix classical with pop music? Maybe someone would have a better description or term for that. Anyway, I love them!! If you like the song "Titanium" by David Guetta, you should listen to their instrumental version! Wow!! 

Loving - I discovered a blog called Blogilates.com. Cassey, the author of this blog, posts monthly calendars to give you a list of videos to use each day. She also has a beginner calendar!! I done it and was instantly hooked! The October calendar has been more of a challenge, but I'm hanging in there!  

Thinking - I really want this sinus infection to go away! I have felt icky since this past Thursday. Luckily, fall break started Friday and I got some antibiotics today. We go back to school tomorrow, but I took one more day to allow myself to bounce back. 

Wanting - My husband interviewed for an app developer position! He does it on the side, but still would like to be employed by someone else. We are praying for God's will to be done, but it will be hard not to be disappointed if it doesn't work out. 

Needing - I'm so ready to have my OWN classroom! I won't go into all the details, but they are in the process of finishing the special education room. I am a Resource/Extended Resource teacher! Yes, I feel crazy! I want my own room with my own routine and system. 

Trick or Treat - Even though I am ready for my own classroom, I still love the girls that I work with. We are planning on dressing up as M&M's for Halloween! I'm thinking of sweatpants and sweatshirts that we can decorate! Cheap and comfy! 






Pin It!

1 comment: