Thursday, November 7, 2013

November Currently AND FB Frenzy AND a BOGO Sale!!


Listening: I am listening to my husband take a shower. We cut our TV off, and I actually have no music on! It's close to our bedtime, so I'm enjoying the quiet sound of water. 

Loving: I'm so thankful for my my husband and our little pug. I am so thankful to have the love that is shown to me by both of them! 

Thinking: I got a new pair of brown boots last Christmas, so now I feel like I need a new black pair. :-) I love shoes!! 

Wanting: I am so ready for a vacation. We haven't went on one in a couple of years. I'm thinking of Charleston or Tybee Island! 

Needing: Right now, I share a room with another extended resource teacher. They are planning on having my room built by the 15th of January. Then, they'll have to move all of the furniture in. I'm praying that doesn't take too long. I think I'm going to have a beach theme, so I need to start planning and gathering up resources for it! January will be here before we know it. 

A Yummy Pin: So, I think my favorite fall food in the whole world is a pumpkin cream cheese roll. I'm not a big cake person, but I could devour a whole roll on my own! They are awesome. 

   




I am super excited to be a part of the November Facebook Frenzy this weekend! This is my first frenzy, and I am looking forward to snagging up some great freebies! To snag the interactive mini book "The First Thanksgiving", visit my Facebook page! Then, click on the haystack to snag some more fun, free finds! 



The collaborative authors at The Learning Highway are having a buy one get one free sale for Friday only! Check out TLH blog post for the store links!! 




Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Pumpkin is one of my fall favs too! I'll have to try your yummy pin. It looks delish!

    TeachingandLearning

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're on the same boot wanting train :)

    ReplyDelete