Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Walk Strong for Health

Hello friends, 

I just now realized how much I've missed being on here! This past week has been so busy and I feel like I haven't had time to breathe! Today was the start of our Thanksgiving break, and I have been pretty lazy!! I did manage to walk 5 miles with Leslie Sansone, though!! Her videos are why I'm blogging tonight! I've been using her walking videos for about 5 years now. I-LOVE-THEM! When I get tired of one, I just go buy another one. Then, I just rotate with what I have. It keeps me from getting bored. If you are bored with your exercise routine or you are trying to get motivated, I encourage you to try one of her videos. You will get an incredible cardio workout in the comfort of your own home. Plus, she's a Christian, so you don't have to worry about anything being distasteful. 
Here are some of my favorites: 

       

I also really like her video Walk the Walk - Firm Walk, but don't be fooled! The only walking you'll do in it is for the warm up. It's strictly toning, and she targets your whole body. If you are just starting out, you will not need anything. Once you advance, weights will be necessary. 


The other way I like to tone is by using Pilates. I like the slow, controlled movements. I also like how much more aware my body is to its own movements. I have found tons of free Pilates videos on YouTube. Go check it out!

Don't forget to stretch after you workout!!

Don't forget to snag those wish list items during the sale!




Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the video recommendations. I am always looking for ways to mix up my work out. Happy Thanksgiving!

    Mary
    Fit to be Fourth

    ReplyDelete