Thursday, January 30, 2014

Celebration Sale (20% Off) & New Items!

Hey friends! 

Guess what!? 

My husband's birthday is February 1st! I'm thankful for another year spent with him. To share my gratitude, I'm throwing a sale for 20% off! It starts on January 31st and goes through February 2nd. Go check out my store for these great deals! 

I've also added a couple of new items! Check them out. 

Here, I have the Morning Group Work for Emerging Writers. I needed something different for my students, and I'm definitely excited about this! Click on the picture for more details. 


I also created a fun item just in time for Valentine's Day!! These heart puzzles are perfect for literacy centers! Click on the picture for more details. 


Happy shopping!! 



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment