Monday, March 24, 2014

Humbled Plus a Free Data Sheet

Hello Blogsters,

I am excited to share that my pal from Kinder Bilingue asked to translate my "Don't Eat the Teacher" unit into a Spanish version. I feel honored! Go check it out.


Also, I'd like to share a data sheet that I made a couple of weeks ago. I have a student that out of nowhere will get wobbly, stumble, fall, and freak out over a small step or the cracks in sidewalks. The doctors are trying to figure out what is causing this. In hopes of helping, I wanted a quick way to keep up with these occurrences. Just print it off, fill in the areas with your data needs, and put on a clipboard or in a binder. I keep my student's current sheet on a clipboard and put it in a convenient location. This data sheet can be adapted to many situations. I hope it helps!

Free Data Sheet


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment