Saturday, May 3, 2014

May Currently



Listening: It's just a quiet evening at home with my husband and dog. 

Loving: I FINALLY got moved into my new room. I've had to share a classroom this year, and it's nice to have my own space where I can do my own thing. 

Thinking: I am exhausted! With all of the activities going on at school and at home, I have been getting in the bed a little later. I'm ready to get caught up on some sleep!

Wanting: I have a sweet tooth tonight! We have chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream, but that's not what I want. I would really like to have a double doozie cookie!! It's two m&m cookies with cream in the middle!!

Needing: We are having a door contest this week on Teacher Appreciate Day. The theme is Wizard of Oz. I am anxious to see what everyone comes up with!

Surprise: This was a hard thing to do! I had several bloggers running through my head. It finally hit me to put down A Special Sparkle. It is a collaborative special education blog. It has been helpful quite often this year.


Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Tasha! I found you on Farley's blog, of course. Your blog is so stinkin' cute, I hope you'll be postin' a picture of those monkeys...I can only imagine how adorable they'll be! So, I'm thinkin' I didn't read the directions for the surprise...oops...ADHD! I just threw a surprise on my blog. Crazy lady alert!
    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to see those monkeys too! What a cute blog!

    Terri Izatt
    KinderKapers

    ReplyDelete