Sunday, June 15, 2014

Classroom Plans & My Summer Must Read

Hello!

I hate that it has been so long since I have blogged! Life has been a little crazy with end of school events and directing Bible school!! I hope everyone had a wonderful and successful school year with their kiddos.

This blog post is not going to be very long. I really just wanted to let everyone know I'm alive! I do want to share that I am making preparations for the upcoming school year since Bible school is over. I would like to have a binder for each month of the school year with activities for each day. I am also working on themes for each month. Once I have more together, I will post about my binders and show you some pictures! Has anyone did anything like this or are you working on anything like this? I would love to hear how you get your year started off smoothly.

Also, I would love to hear about what books you're reading this summer! I am fixing to start a book called "How Am I Smart?: A Parent's Guide to Multiple Intelligences" by Dr. Kathy Koch. I know it says it's for parents, but I listened to Dr. Kathy Koch on Focus on the Family. I was really impressed with her perspective and easy to understand explanations for each type of intelligence. I feel like it will be really helpful. You may click on the picture below for more information on this book.

I hope everyone is enjoying their summer, school or no school!! :-)




Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment