Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Free Finds!!

Hello guys and gals,

I hope everyone has had a good start to their week. I have had a productive 2 days working in my classroom. I'm mainly just making sure I'm organized and trying hard to get my centers ready. My paras have came in and helped, which I greatly appreciate! They don't get paid through the summer, so I know they are doing me a big favor! What's your suggestions on ways to show them my gratitude?

Now, let's get to why I'm really blogging. I found some websites that have some very useful freebies. I feel that it would have been selfish of me not to share! So here they are -

http://www.quality-kids-crafts.com/puppets-alphabetanimal.html

http://www.quality-kids-crafts.com/free-printable-coloring-pages-animal-alphabet.html




I have printed off all of the craft templates from Crystal & Co. for the letters of the alphabet. I'm super excited about having those in a binder to pull from each week.

Your welcome! hehe ;-)




Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Tasha, thank you for sharing these great resources! Love the letter of the week crafts. I haven't even started working in my room.
    Sebrina
    Burke's Special Kids

    ReplyDelete