Monday, July 7, 2014

July Currently

Linking up with Oh' Boy 4th Grade


Of course, I'm late again on this! I'm hoping when school starts back I can get in a blogging routine. Life has just been chaotic lately. The type of chaos that has been in my life is proof that I'm blessed, so I'm not complaining. 

listening: It's a quiet and relaxed morning! :-) 

loving: I can't believe how cool these past few mornings have been. It has felt amazing. I'm sure it won't last long with it being July! 

thinking: I am very hungry! My husband and I are both getting blood work done, so we will not be eating for a few more hours. I eat as soon as I wake up, so this isn't easy for me. 

wanting: We are in the process of moving! It's an exciting time for us. There is still so much to be done. I really hope the majority of it is finished before school starts back. 

needing: I also have a lot to do in my classroom. I was with 5th and 6th last year, and this year I will be with 2nd-4th. I'm quite overwhelmed between that and moving!! 

4th plans: I guess saying we were lazy isn't completely true. It was a hard day of moving things, so we were exhausted when the evening rolled around. We stayed in and watched The Chronicles of Narnia. Seriously, I can't believe I've waited this long to watch it. It was great! I can't wait to see the other ones! 




Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Hope you're blood work goes well! Hopping over from the UK as part of the oh boy 3rd grade link up- really interesting to see the differences in the different education systems and hoping to pick up lots of ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you have a lot of work cut out for you this summer with moving classrooms and changing grades! Best of luck to you!

    I also wanted to invite you to join in on my special educator bloghop. I'm hoping to get advice from other special educators as next year will be my first year in special education!

    Jamie
    Tales of Carolina Girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can totally relate! Even though we're not moving, we did a lot of cleaning of our apartment and we're exhausted. You will so enjoy it when you're finally done!

    ReplyDelete