Sunday, August 24, 2014

Sunday Special Tidbits: Repurposed Containers for Task Box Activity

Hey everyone!

I am blogging on my phone tonight because our internet is down. This is my first time doing this, so I'm hoping it goes okay! We had some leftover toothbrushes and toothpaste from last year that came in carrot containers. I didn't want to use the containers because I like for the toothbrushes to air dry, but I hated to throw the containers away! I decided to turn them into a useful tool for a task box activity. I wrote a number on each one from 1-10 and added that many marbles for each one. The students will practice taking the tops off of the carrots, opening them, counting the number of marbles to put inside, closing the container, and putting the lid back on. This will be a great fine motor activity for them while working on counting and cardinality! 





Have you repurposed anything into a task box activity? If so, please share!


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment