Sunday, September 7, 2014

Sunday Special Tidbits: Marble Jar Reward System


Hey everyone!

I hope you have had a restful weekend so far! I had to clean house and run to Walmart yesterday for a few classroom items, but for the most part it was restful! I'm looking forward to our typical Sunday of church and spending time with family!

First of all, I apologize for the lack of pictures! I want to share with you all my Marble Jar Reward System! It's a great way to motivate your students as a whole group. Start by allowing them to earn 5 marbles and work your way up. Here is an example:

5 marbles earned - extra 5 minutes of recess
15 marbles earned - movie/popcorn
30 marbles earned - game day
50 marbles earned - ice cream sundae party

Obviously, all classrooms have unique children and the rewards that work for one classroom will not work for another. Make it work for you! :-)

It'll be free until this evening! As always, I would really appreciate your feedback. Happy Sunday!






Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. Hey Tasha!
    I nominated you for a Liebster Award! Check out my post to see how you can accept your nomination.
    - Mariah
    Little Miss EduGator

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a lovely blog. Warm greetings from Montreal, Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! Find out more here: http://youaut-aknow.blogspot.com/2014/10/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've nominated you for a Liebster Award! Visit my blog at http://speciallittlelearners.blogspot.com/ to find out what to do next!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great activity ideas! I use to work in a special needs clinic when I was in college. I would go with the kids and do activities. I was was able to have these ideas when I was working there.

    http://www.specialneedsexpos.com/special-needs-resources-come-to-your-town/

    ReplyDelete